Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 581 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06244 GBP / ZAR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,440 (R 39,072) in Port Elizabeth.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)