Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,479 (€2,820) in Poprad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 130 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)