Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20826 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,390 (R$ 11,477) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (28 minutes ago)