Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25690 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,096 (R$ 8,159) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)