Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00732 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,830 (₨ 249,911) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)