Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00758 GBP / NPR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,964 (₨ 259,112) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)