Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 13% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,223 (3,278,619 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,750 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 2 hours ago)