Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 277 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 18% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £5,060 (3,811,042 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £4,300 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)