Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,526 (3,318,774 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)