Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 GBP / XAF
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 19% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,398 (3,274,699 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,700 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)