Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43745 GBP / BGN
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 55% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,683 (3,848 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)