Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20826 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,241 (R$ 10,761) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (31 minutes ago)