Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 380 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22110 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,254 (R$ 10,192) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)