Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25250 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,657 (R$ 6,562) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (31 minutes ago)