Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23538 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,332 (R$ 9,906) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)