Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11342 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,190 (元28,126) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)