Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01110 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,160 (₨194,572) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)