Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03473 GBP / CZK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,090 (60,180 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)