Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 546 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,400 (12,914,001 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)