Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 608 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 44% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,100 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,315 (12,812,559 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)