Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 613 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00018 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 34% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,793 (15,734,657 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)