Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 572 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / KHR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,341 (12,439,417 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)