Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02277 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,946 (85,438 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)