Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VND
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,139 (100,399,454 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)