Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 GBP / VND
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,702 (116,426,675 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)