Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20667 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,377 (R$ 11,502) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)