Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25508 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,939 (R$ 7,600) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)