Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25803 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,857 (R$ 7,198) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)