Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,845 (₨240,727) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (41 minutes ago)