Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.866 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 20% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,997 (€3,461) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)