Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 54% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,663 (COL$6,536,451) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$8 (about 1 hour ago)