Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 GBP / COP
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,199 (COL$4,293,427) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)