Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25942 GBP / BRL
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,729 (R$ 6,665) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (25 minutes ago)