Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02767 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,087 ($U111,576) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (29 minutes ago)