Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02568 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,766 ($U107,716) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (30 minutes ago)