Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02526 GBP / UYU
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 23% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,914 ($U115,360) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)