Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01153 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,466 (₨213,928) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)