Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00704 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,528 (₨500,968) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,500 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)