Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00779 GBP / PKR *
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,376 (₨304,815) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (43 minutes ago)