Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 489 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,550 (€4,044) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)