Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,099 (€3,523) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)