Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.865 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 15% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,117 (€2,447) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)