Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,501 (€4,010) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)