Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00743 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,687 (227,219 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 80,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (27 minutes ago)