Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.877 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,423 (€3,902) in Ostend.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)