Cost of living comparison between Oruro, Bolivia and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11912 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,874 ($b15,736) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)