Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11731 GBP / BOB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 51% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,534 ($b13,078) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)