Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00629 GBP / DZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £4,000 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,003 (318,590 Dinar) in Oran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)