Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 761 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.878 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 35% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,487 (€2,835) in Oporto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (40 minutes ago)