Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.860 GBP / EUR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 10% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,384 (€3,937) in Oldenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Oshawa costs C$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)