Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,715 (¥519,122) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)