Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01437 GBP / MKD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 63% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,407 (97,932 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (about 1 hour ago)