Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09303 GBP / SEK
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is about the same as in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,945 (42,410 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)