Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01166 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 21% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,934 (₨251,624) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)