Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00727 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,850 (¥391,728) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (24 minutes ago)