Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.821 GBP / USD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 14% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,684 ($3,268) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)