Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.586 GBP / NZD
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 26% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,155 (NZ$5,389) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)