Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 576 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10435 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,227 (Q21,346) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)