Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10074 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,279 (Q22,621) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)