Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 550 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10910 GBP / GTQ
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,315 (Q21,218) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)