Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21922 GBP / ILS
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £3,705 (16,899 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,125 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (38 minutes ago)