Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,060 (¥573,922) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,800 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)