Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00693 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,631 (¥379,953) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)