Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11455 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 29% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,481 (元21,656) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (34 minutes ago)