Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11258 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,738 (元24,318) in Nanning.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (about 1 hour ago)