Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11245 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 41% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,641 (14,589元) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)