Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11709 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 39% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,800 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,309 (元19,719) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)