Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11292 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 38% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,949 (元17,260) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)