Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11225 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 42% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,200 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,872 (16,673元) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Essen costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Swansea costs £6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £753 (about 1 hour ago)