Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11072 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,206 (元19,922) in Nanjing.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Queretaro costs Mex$ 346,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Araraquara costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 3 hours ago)