Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02246 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 9% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,834 (126,205 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)