Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02298 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,316 (144,280 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)