Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02287 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £3,397 (148,524 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)