Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02278 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 45% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,054 (90,182 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (about 1 hour ago)