Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02306 GBP / THB
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 43% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,114 (91,656 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)