Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00787 GBP / JPY
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 19% more expensive than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £2,976 (¥377,963) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £2,500 in Aberdeen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)