Cost of living comparison between Mysore, India and Aberdeen, United Kingdom
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01229 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 62% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,125 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,202 (₨97,806) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 16,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chittagong costs Taka 15,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)