Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03052 GBP / UAH
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 75% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,900 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £972 (31,836₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)