Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01210 GBP / INR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 32% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £2,500 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £1,706 (₨141,001) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)