Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 872 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.866 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 31% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,479 (﷼ 1,328) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)