Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Aberdeen, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 654 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.092 GBP / OMR
Do you live in Aberdeen? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 22% cheaper than in Aberdeen (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,750 in Aberdeen you would need to make just about £2,936 (﷼ 1,404) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (27 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (about 1 hour ago)